31st Legislature Schedule
- 1st Regular Session:
From the Glossary of Legislative Terms"Conflict of interest" - A situation when a public official takes or withholds official action or exerts official influence that could substantially benefit or harm a financial matter in which the person has a direct or indirect private interest (See AS 24.60.030).
Streaming Committee Meetings
Currently, the Capitol is equipped to stream committee meetings from all of the standing committee rooms. Certain special events may be streamed from locations inside and outside the Capital. This service exists to provide Alaskans with live access to every committee meeting in the State Capital.
Floor Session streams are available through Gavel Alaska.
- House Department of Fish and Game Finance Subcommittee 27 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Judiciary Committee 3 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Labor & Commerce Committee 48 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate Resources Committee 0 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Resources Committee 6 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate Health & Social Services Committee 4 viewers | Open in New Window